Monday, May 4, 2009

Assertiveness or aggrssion?

Assertiveness or aggrssion?

From time to time I get so fed up with being bullied and pushed
around by people with power or who think they have power that
just for my own mental health I have to push back.

Since $290 is not really the issue, and would not be worth my
time and effort to pursue I am not going to file any charges in
small claims court. But I want you to be very clear about this,
It is not because of your threat. It is that kind of threat that would usually push me to go ahead and file against you just on principle.

I know and you know you suffered no damages. I know and you
know that I know that you were dishonest. My not believing y you
has nothing to do with whether I trust Arizona Retirement. That
logic and reasoning is non sequetor.

If you compare your letters there are so many inconsistencies
that you would never stand up even in a mini court. The letters
also show the disorganization of your own office in that you
didn't even have a contract, there was no paper work which would
have had a phone number or contact number, and the whole thing
about the dates of your bill. As you well know, I sent the check
by return mail when I received the billing from you, which was
what we had agreed to on the phone because I needed an exact
amount to fill in my check.

It is this sort of thing in general that is the impetus for all
the lawyer jokes. It's not the big cases, the ambulance chasing
or getting criminals off, nearly as much as the continual
harassment and taking advantage of the smaller clients, knowing
that the amount in dispute is less than most people are willing
to squabble about. When attorneys’ push it to the limits of ethics
they are following our president’s example, with "Clintonese
style reasoning and wording.

I just want you to know I don't appreciate your misguided
efforts to bully me. It would have been so much better had you
used that skill in your initial letter to Arizona, which came out
rather careless and bland.
Posted by LoLyn at 3:42 AM
0 comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Followers

Blog Archive
▼ 2009 (37)
▼ April (34)
early onset bipolar disorder
Reframing lost love
DSMIV Website
James Phelps. M.D. psycheducation.org
Onion Metaphor
Myths and misnomers
Pure hypocrisy I have been ill, physically ...
Just Back Off, will you.
Doin the fugue
Family traits are the same all over the World
Victimzation trauma
This is a public apology to all the principals, st...
onions and healing
The Elephant has left the building
My mother's psycopathology
The medical practioner must be updated and in the ...
Subject: Re: as I turn back into a lab rat Dea...
Conceptualization of a psychotic manic episode
Bi polar information website a must
Bi Polar LIfe Time Poem by LoLyn 1990
Flowers For Algernon
Why use a counselor?
post surgical education dream
subatomic healing visualization
All about Bi Polar and more than you ever knew
Insights of a single woman in her 40's
Assertiveness or aggrssion?
Insights of a female with Bi Polar Disorder
Insights of a female client on self defeating beha...
Insights of a female with Manic Boarderline
Reframing lost love
My perception of mother
Arecept withdrawal
Bipolar III
► March (3)
BiPolar Disorder early onset in children
physiological psychology, History of psych curricu...
The Unconscious. Curriculum Guide, History of Psy...
About Me

LoLyn
You'll learn more than you want to know about me as you read my blogs. I am turning 60 this April, and have lived 60 years of experiences and adventures, not the same year 60 times, as so many have.
View my complete profile

No comments:

Post a Comment